activemq-users mailing list archives

From pvbemmel <>
Subject In Eclipse how can I get javadoc for javax.jms and for org.apache.activemq?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:45:54 GMT
In Eclipse, I can specify only one javadoc location for
activemq-all-5.8.0.jar ; so I can specify either
but not both.
Whichever one I specify, will be available as javadoc tooltips in the java
editor, when I hit F2 on some class or interface.

Specifying the first won't give me javadoc for javax.jms classes.
Specifying the second won't give me javadoc for org.apache.activmq classes.

How can I get javadoc for both apis in the Eclipse java editor ?