activemq-users mailing list archives

From 0lena <>
Subject ActiveMQ Jencks pool configuration
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:06:49 GMT
I use ActiveMQ 5.9, and have some problems with Jencks AMQPool connection
factory configuration.

1)When using Spring configuration it's all ok:
<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
	<constructor-arg value="vm://localhost?create=false&amp;waitForStart=10000"
	<property name="maxConnections" value="8" />

2) But I need to use configuration with XBean, and it doesn't work:
<pool id="jmsConnectionFactory" xmlns=""

But when I write absolute path to jencks-amqpool-2.0.jar then it also work.
I suppose that it is because ActiveMQ can't find xsd file, but
jencks-amqpool-2.0.jar  is in classpath.

Can anybody help me to understand the reason of such situation?

I'm sorry for my poor English. And thank you for reply.