activemq-users mailing list archives

From RJPercival <rob.perciva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP Bridge
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:57:07 GMT
The remote broker in my test environment is also ActiveMQ so yes, it speaks
AMQP 1.0. In production, it's not guaranteed to be ActiveMQ but is
guaranteed to speak AMQP 1.0 (hence the requirement to use AMQP instead of
OpenWire for the bridge).

There is a single warning in the log of the remote broker:
Transport connection to: tcp://1.2.3.4:51582 failed: java.io.EOFException |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
Transport: tcp://1.2.3.4:51582@5672

By the way, I seem to have posted this question twice accidentally - the
other thread has been replied to by someone who says that these bridges only
work for OpenWire.