activemq-users mailing list archives

From RJPercival <>
Subject AMQP Bridge
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:01:34 GMT
I've been attempting to configure a static bridge between two brokers (I want
any messages received on a local broker to immediately be forwarded to a
remote broker if it's available). If I use OpenWire, i.e. a
"static:(tcp://" URL, it works, but if I change that URL to
"static:(amqp://" in order to use AMQP it doesn't. This is a
problem because, in the production environment, the remote broker is out of
my control and only accepts AMQP connections. Is this a supported
configuration or is OpenWire the only way to have a static bridge?