activemq-users mailing list archives

From rafiki <rafael.fernan...@taisis.com>
Subject Problem reading a Queue
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 13:28:23 GMT
 I have a queue with a big size (more than one hundred thousand messages). I
try to read the messages using persistence, session transacted and CorrelID
message selector using JMS interface.

When I read a message from first positions, it works fine, but if the
message is in the last positions, the reading call stalled and never read
the message. In the log I can see a EOFException.

I tryed a lot of configurations from google results but anything worked,
like modify the queue prefetch.

This problem only happens when I use Session Transacted and a message
selector. If you use autoaknowledge it works perfectly, but I need the
Transacted mode.

Someone knows where I should further investigate?

Thanks in advance!!