activemq-users mailing list archives

From EveX <>
Subject Apollo webAdmin SSL
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 09:40:47 GMT

I embedded an Apollo Broker in a tomcat app following the embedded broker

I need to use the Rest management API to display some broker's informations
in our site using jQuery getJSON (jsonp here because it's cross domain). But
the request seems to be blocked by the browser because I call it in a SSL
domain toward a non-SSL domain. Here how I binded the webadmin:

Here how i'm getting the json:

chrome response:
/[blocked] The page at https://localhost:8443/mySite/apolloTest.html ran
insecure content from

So how can I use a SSL connection for the webadmin api? Or is there
something wrong in my may of using it (very possible because i'm realling
beginner with Apollo)?

PS: I tried to subscribe to the mailing list but still not received mail.
Sorry for this.
PS2: sorry for my english.