activemq-users mailing list archives

From "sumit.wattal" <sumit.watta...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ MessageListener can't differentiate between command and text message
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 21:08:12 GMT
Hi,

I have started to migrate from activemq 5.6 single broker to activemq 5.8
network of brokers. The new solution has one broker pumping data to a
distributed queue that resides on another broker which has a message
listener set up as under. I had an existing code which basically sets a
message listener for asynchronus reception.

Something like

messageConsumer.setMessageListener(new MessageListener() {
                // ideally, we free this up as quickly as possible
                @Override
                public void onMessage(javax.jms.Message received) {
                 if(received != null)
                 {
                 }
             }
});

when i had a single broker solution the listener only received text
messages. Now when I have migrated to network of brokers I am seeing other
command structures as well (CONSUMER_INFO and PRODUCER_INFO). I am not sure
why is this happening in a broker network or what should i do to filter
these.

Regards,

Sumit