activemq-users mailing list archives

From smith_jor <accept...@gmail.com>
Subject when Consumer consume a message using method receive(), why the mesage does not dequeue from activeMQ?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 07:03:29 GMT
I'm a beginner with activemq, now I try to use method receive() in class
MessageConsumer.

yes , it can get messages successfully. but when I browse this queue, these
messages still in it?

How can I receive a message ,at same time delete this message from queue ?
since when I restart consumer , I don't want to get old mesages.

also, if messages can't dequeue form queue, the memory used by  activemq
will become larger and larger.
How activemq handles this case?