activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claudio Corsi <clco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some issue with Apollo MQ ACK where message does not get deleted.
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 05:25:07 GMT
Did you ack that you received the message?
You've set your ack condition to be perform by the client which require that you acknowledge
that you've received the message.

>________________________________

for 1.2, and am stuck with this scenario.

>1) Connect to Apollo
>2) Subscribe to "testQ" using ack=client-individual
>3) Read message $msg
>4) Disconnect
>//-- Some processing with this message, if processing was success
>5) Open a new connection to Apollo
>6) Subscribe to "testQ" using ack=client-individual
>7) ACK the $msg from above using just the "id", "message-id", "ack" headers.
>(Attached stomp commands log)
>The result frame is correct, but the message won't get deleted from Apollo. Is there something
wrong with the way i am doing it?
>Do let me know if you require any additional info.
>
>Thanks.
>Namrata Patel
>
>Disclaimer: The information contained in this
electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this email in error you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.