activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jake Choi ...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: cursor memory usage/limit vs memory usage/limit
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:15:58 GMT
Alright.. with the policy, StoreDurableSubscriberCursor is created and
configured twice... first time at TopicRegion#createSubscription and the
next at DurableTopicSubscription#activate.  TopicStorePrefetch is set to the
1st instance, while the instance finally placing into the map and being used
at runtime is the 3rd one...

Christian, could you possibly confirm if this is a bug or 5.7.0?

Jake Choi wrote