activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-5.8.0 error executing examples
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:03:41 GMT
I responded to this a couple days ago when you asked:

"I just tried, and it works for me. Make sure the distro isn't corrupted?
Or the classpath is not being overridden somehow. What version of slf4j-api
is in your ./lib folder?"

The error you're getting points to a conflict on the classpath.

how did you install activemq? apt-get? or download the binary?

what's the output of your CLASSPATH environment variable?