activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP and Node.js
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:48:15 GMT
You can pass a "jms style" selector in the AMQP message with the header key
of "'jms-selector" and ActiveMQ will observe the selector for your
consumer. However, the particular node project referenced by Gordon does
not allow you to set custom headers on the subscribe frame. Might be able
to hack it in somehow.