activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer queues for virtual topics do not receive messages
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 04:25:56 GMT
I have an idea about what is happening.. your queues are probably caching
messages which contribute to the  memory limit and periodically your topic
subscriptions are thinking memory is full (which it is.. it can be above
100% when producer flow control is off..)... so even though PFC is turned
off for topics, the topic subscriptions still check for memory usage when
adding to the topic subscription's dispatch queue.

If you post your complete config, and if I get more cycles, I can validate
that hypothesis. An even quicker approach for both of us would be if you
write a unit test that shows your usecase and reproduce the log messages
you're getting about the TopicSubscription being full.