activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS session transacted
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 19:44:50 GMT
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza
<demablogia@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello:
>
> I would like to know if a JMS session is not transated but it's
> auto-acknowledge , it allows redelivering the non-acknowledge messages

On the consumer side, this won't happen -- when auto ack'd the broker sees
the message as "consumed" and will not attempt redelivery.

> I've got a ActiveMQ broker in non-persistent mode and I would like t know
> if it's required to use transactions for ensuring the delivery

You could also send the your non-persistent messages synchronously to know
whether or not the broker received it:

ActiveMQConnectionFactory#alwaysSyncSend == true

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog