activemq-users mailing list archives

From Praveen Bysani <praveen.ii...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Variable volume of messages across consumers
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:38:01 GMT
Hi,

I found the following lines in the subscriber log

| org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | DEBUG | 2013-07-11
07:34:44,384 | 30000 ms elapsed since last read check.
| org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor | DEBUG | 2013-07-11
07:34:44,384 | org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$2@61726a5c9999
ms elapsed since last write check.

I have disabled the inactivity period in the broker connection url by
setting maxInactivityDuration to 0. Does it have anything to do with
messages not being received ?

--
Regards,
Praveen Bysani