activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.8.0 Java build version?
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 18:43:35 GMT
Thanks Christian.

The reason I ask is that I am building ActiveMQ locally whilst
incorporating the patch for AMQ-4393 at the same time.  I noticed that all
of the resultant jars (not just activemq-web) were slightly different in
size than the distro jars. I wasn't sure how concerned I should be about
that.

I built my locally copy with 1.6.0_45.  That should be ok, right?

Thanks,
Paul