activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul Gale <>
Subject Handlersocket/MySQL for use by JDBC adapter
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:53:34 GMT

Has anyone experimented with using the JDBC storage adapter with a
MySQL back-end that's configured to use HandlerSocket? If so, I would
love to hear about your experiences.

For those who don't know about HandlerSocket it brings NoSQL
functionality to MySQL whilst still supporting simplified SQL queries
(no joins etc) and breath taking throughput. The author reports that
throughput of 750,000 qps have been measured.

Percona Server ships with HandlerSocket as a plugin that can be

The HandlerSocket's author's blog is:

With all the talk of Replicated LevelDB storage being released in
ActiveMQ 5.9.0 I thought that HandlerSocket might prove compelling as
another storage option given that MySQL and its replication are well

Thoughts? Would this be a huge undertaking to implement support for?

View raw message