activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handlersocket/MySQL for use by JDBC adapter
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:13:56 GMT
sounds interesting. A new persistence adapter is not trivial but with
jdbc, most of the work is deferred to the store so it is one of the
simpler approaches.
Atm there are a few joins in the jdbc statements[1] but for a first
stab that does not do priority it would be straight forward.
Durable topic subs with priority support are quite complicated  in the
current implementation so that could be revisited given some
sql constraints.

To validate, a first cut HandlerSocketPersistenteAdapter with support
for non priority queues would be the way to go.

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-jdbc-store/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/Statements.java

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com