activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jose María Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idle timeout for unsubscribing a consumer
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:21:52 GMT
I'm watching these options:

- "?useKeepAlive=false&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=20000" in the
connection to timeout the slow consumer after a specified inactive
time

- <slowConsumerStrategy>
      <abortSlowConsumerStrategy />
  </slowConsumerStrategy>

( but I don't know how to specify the timeout )

What do you recommend me ? Why do I need to use useKeepAlive=false in
the first case ?

Thanks and regards