activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Transport connection is established while consumers can be created
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 09:20:23 GMT
Hi, I have seen a strange issue on our production environment.
We are using Master/slave topology with shared database.
Two topologies are deployed and two standalone databases are using.
So you can think they are independent essentially.One of them works well for years.
While the other one, clients can get stuck on creating consumers(via thread dump)
sometimes when the specified server becomes the master.When this happens,
I can ensure the transport connection between the master and clients has been
established.Restarting the master for several times may help out but I really want to
figure out what's the root cause.

Any ideas or any experiences?

Thank,
SuoNayi