activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Hilgers <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Master/slave with MySQLCluster backend
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:12:00 GMT
Am 19.07.2013 00:49, schrieb slam:
> Hi Christian,
> In your multi master MySql setup, did you replicate the data?  If not, will
> you lose messages if one of the MySql servers that contains messages
> failed/shut down?

assuming you did refer to me.

I do not run MySQL replication, like Master-Master or Master-Slave replication
but a MySQL Cluster which is a different thing.

We did not loose messages, we still have strange behaviour but no data loss.

Kind regards

Christian Hilgers                  |ConSol*
Tel.   +49-211-339903-83           |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
Fax    +49-211-339903-11           |Kanzlerstr. 8, 40472 Duesseldorf
email: |WWW:

View raw message