activemq-users mailing list archives

From fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Purging of Idle Subscribers
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:50:08 GMT

    Exactly what I was looking for!&nbsp; Thanks!&nbsp; (I wonder how I didn't see
    this info well before now...)

    Mark

    On 7/1/2013 10:35 AM, ceposta [via
      ActiveMQ] wrote:

     See these options:

      offlineDurableSubscriberTimeout

      offlineDurableSubscriberTaskSchedule

      http://activemq.apache.org/manage-durable-subscribers.html

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM, fenbers &lt; [hidden email] &gt;
      wrote:

        &gt; Greetings!

        &gt;

        &gt; I want ActiveMQ to automatically cleanup (unsubscribe) idle
        subscribers who

        &gt; haven't connected in, say, 3 days. &nbsp;I couldn't find this in
        the

        &gt; documentation. &nbsp;Is this possible? &nbsp;And if so, what
        configuration option is

        &gt; it?

        &gt;

        &gt; Mark

        &gt;

        &gt;

        &gt;

        &gt;

        &gt; --

        &gt; View this message in context:

        &gt; http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Purging-of-Idle-Subscribers-tp4668707.html

        &gt; Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at
        Nabble.com.

        &gt;

      --
      *Christian Posta*

      http://www.christianposta.com/blog
      twitter: @christianposta

       http://www.christianposta.com/blog

        If you reply to this email, your
          message will be added to the discussion below:
        http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Purging-of-Idle-Subscribers-tp4668707p4668739.html

        To unsubscribe from Purging of Idle Subscribers, click
          here .
        NAML

mark_fenbers.vcf (360 bytes) <http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4668799/0/mark_fenbers.vcf>