activemq-users mailing list archives

From SuoNayi <suonayi2...@163.com>
Subject Messages are out of order accidentally
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 09:53:34 GMT
Hi,We are using Master/slave topology with shared database and the version is 5.5.0.
Unfortunately the problem that messages get out of order happens accidentally and
it breaks down our application since we really depend on message order mechanism.

We're using Virtual Topic for publishing messages to different data centers across country.
Each data center has one or more exclusive subscribers.When the problem happens,
some data centers(3 data centers last time) are seeing out-of-order message while the others
are ok.
Since I know that concurrent consumers can make messages out of order when they get restarted
while obviously we are not this case.
One of problem data centers only has one subscriber!That's why I think it must be related
with broker.
I have also searched JIRA for more related reports but without luck.

Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks,
SuoNayi