activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marc Ende <marc.e...@ymail.com>
Subject ReplicatedLevelDb / Not enough cluster members connected to elect a new master.
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:21:27 GMT
Hi,

I've got 3 zookeeper instances and also 3 activemq instances. The zookeeper
instances are configured as a cluster and are working correctly.
Now I've tried to configure the replicatedLevelDB:

   <persistenceAdapter>
      <replicatedLevelDB
        directory="activemq-data"
        replicas="3"
        bind="tcp://0.0.0.0:61619"
        zkAddress="www01:2181,www03:2181,www04:2181"
        zkPath="/activemq/leveldb-stores"
        />
    </persistenceAdapter>

But always, when I try to bring up the cluster I find the following entry
(multiple = 2 entries per instance) in the logfile:

| INFO  | Not enough cluster members connected to elect a new master. |
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.replicated.MasterElector | main-EventThread

Does anybody has an idea?

Thanks.

marc