activemq-users mailing list archives

From ssahu <sonal.sa...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: How to expire or set time to live for topic messages?
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:58:17 GMT
When i do session.createProducer(..) ,will it automatically create the
implementation for MessageProducer ??

Then will i be able to call messageProducer.setTimeTOLive(2000); ???

How can i be able to call messageProducer.setTimeTOLive(2000);  as it is
giving compilation error on this line???

I imported javax.jms.MessageProducer class .NO error for it.
I did messageProducer=session.createProducer(..) after that but still i am
not able to call messageProducer.setTimeToLive(2000);.It is giving
compilation error.

Thanks And Regards,
Sonal