activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaguado5 <juanjose.agu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq-5.8.0 error executing examples
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:25:43 GMT
Thank you for your respose :)

I think my distro is OK, as you say the error points to a conflict in the
classpath.

I installed activemq downloading the binary and uncompressing it.

I set the  ACTIVEMQ_HOME environment variable pointing to the activemq
installation directory.

In the ./lib folder I have    slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar    and I'm using
jdk1.7.0_17

The CLASSPATH variable is empty, it points to nothing.

Should CLASSPATH point to activemq installation directory also?

Thanks !!!