activemq-users mailing list archives

From moodboom <>
Subject Re: HTTP transport
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:37:13 GMT
dejanb wrote
> Hi,
> there's a difference between Camel http component and ActiveMQ http
> transport. Both are solid for what they've been designed to do.

Thanks dejanb, and a huge thanks for all the mailing list answers over the
years, they've helped me get started.

Can I ask for a quick nudge on my problem?  I just want the simplest way to
automatically process a queue, sending messages that arrive back out to a
RESTful provider.  I assume that means I need Camel, right?  Is there a
working example of a Camel route that send to an HTTP provider?