activemq-users mailing list archives

From moodboom <moodb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP transport
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 12:18:33 GMT
Jason did you arrive at a compact way to include http support?

Sorry to revive this old thread, but it seems relevant to my problem.  I'm
new to this, using a pretty vanilla ActiveMQ config with a camel route, and
getting "No component found with scheme: http4".

So I'm wondering what the minimal is I have to do to enable http route
targets.  Apologies, it might be a basic question but I'm very new to this,
appreciate any help.

Jason Dillon wrote