activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaguado5 <juanjose.agu...@gmail.com>
Subject org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger NoSuchMethodError
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:37:58 GMT
Hi all, I've just download  activemq-5.8.0 and  I'm trying to execute the
example:

 ./bin/activemq console xbean:conf/activemq-demo.xml

and I get the following error:

/Failed to execute main task. Reason: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V/

I'm also download the 5-7.0 version and I get the same error.

Of course, no informarion is added to  data/activemq.log  file which has a
size of 0.

Thanks !!