activemq-users mailing list archives

From IT_KevinShaw <472751...@qq.com>
Subject How to improve the performance of KahaDB
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 09:53:00 GMT
Hello,

Well,now I'm testing the performance between KahaDB and MySQL.

In the past,I used job to synchronize data from one MySQL table to another,a
job had 10 threads and 1000 more of MySQL messages could be synchronized per
second.

Now I use ActiveMQ,KahaDB or MySQL for persistence.Things do not seems
OK,when I use ActiveMQ.Producer produce messages and only 674 messages can
be persistent into KahaDB per second,421 messages can be persistent into
MySQL.Message sizes < 1K.I wrote a connection pool for
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnection and each time of API call costs
0~15ms.

Here is my configuration.KahaDB is by default.
        <persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="/var/kahadb"/>
        </persistenceAdapter>

How can I improve the performance of KahaDB?
Thank you.