activemq-users mailing list archives

From pkorwar <>
Subject Re: Activemq clustring and JMX port chnage
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:31:05 GMT
We are 2 different people from different companies.
I am trying to setup master/slave mode using oracle jdbc, and Chirag helped
identify the config issues. However, I am still seeing the exception

Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.rmi.server.ExportException: Port
already in use: 1099; nested exception is: Address already in use

So, I thought Chirag had fixed it since he is not facing it anymore.
Hope confusion is gone.

If this question is answered, it will help many more who face this since the
documentation on activemq
is not great but the news group is!