activemq-users mailing list archives

From chiragpujara <chiragpuj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq clustring and JMX port chnage
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:41:43 GMT
Thanks for reply. I had to set createConnector=true bcs I was getting
exception when I stop activemq.

Exception:

Connecting to JMX URL: service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute stop task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute stop task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShutdownCommand.runTask(ShutdownCommand.java:116)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractJmxCommand.execute(AbstractJmxCommand.java:387)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:150)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:104)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:262)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:115)
ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve
RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

How can I stop ativemq without this exception. It waits for 30 seconds and
kills process.

How do I fix it.