activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Messages are out of order accidentally
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:03:26 GMT
I had the same problem on 5.5.1 for a  single consumer. For some weird reason
messages poked into the broker within ~200ms or less, they came out in
different order as they came in. I had to fix it from the producer side
delaying ordered messages be sent one per second. Since that, the consumer
receives the messages in order as they should and it working nicely since
more than a year.
I made some test on 5.6.0 and it seems okay, but I can not guarantee that
because a very l imitated text fixtures were performed.