activemq-users mailing list archives

From ajay <ajay.v...@exterro.com>
Subject Statements in Activemq Xml Jdbcpersistence adapter
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:24:34 GMT
Hi friends,

I have a doubt. how to add more than one statement in activemq xml using
jdbc persistence adapter. I was able to add only one statements.say i like
this

<persistenceAdapter>
<jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mssql-ds" createTablesOnStartup="false"
useDatabaseLock="false" transactionIsolation="2">

<statements>

<statements findLastSequenceIdInMsgsStatement ="SELECT CAST(RAND() *
1000000000000000000 AS BIGINT)"/>

</statements>

</jdbcPersistenceAdapter>

</persistenceAdapter>

I need to add one more statements to override methods.when i add am getting
some exceptions like child execution is wrong.Please do help me in adding
multiple statements also statements class method is string which am in need
of overriding.

Is der any way to override the statements using java code in
activemqconnectionfactory.ur help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ajay.V