activemq-users mailing list archives

From hbakkum <hayden.bak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting a Master broker in a MasterSlave configuration
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 15:09:17 GMT
Right, so I've tried to reproduce the issue again, but now the process does
indeed stop... perhaps I was imagining things :P

However it still does not restart as I'd like. But if I'm interpreting your
previous comment correctly I could achieve this by creating a custom Locker
which wraps and delegates to the LeaseDatabaseLocker and throws an
IOException if LeaseDatabaseLocker#keepAlive() returns false. And if I have
the following config in activemq.xml then it should then restart the broker:

<bean id="ioExceptionHandler"
class="org.apache.activemq.util.DefaultIOExceptionHandler">
</bean>

Does this seem like a reasonable approach?