activemq-users mailing list archives

From "binita.bharati" <>
Subject Re: Regarding AMQ-4181 - JMS queue browser returns only page size number of messages
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:25:02 GMT
It is the same test case that is failing for my version of external broker
(ActiveMQ 5.8.0 installed on MAC OSX 10.8.3).

I am getting the factory instance by plainly doing a :
ActiveMQConnectionFactory  factory = new
No BrokerService related code is present in my test case. I just ran my
testcase again, with higher number of messages (1000 messages sent) . The
new test case link is  - <>
It again failed , here is the assertion error I got :

Expected :1000
Actual   :239
 <Click to see difference>
	at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(
	at QueueBrowsingTest.testBrowsing(

I have this entry made into my activemq.xml conf file:
<policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb"
maxPageSize="9999" maxBrowsePageSize="9999">
Had added the attributes maxPageSize and maxBrowsePageSize , after it was
mentioned in some forum to try with these attributes set to some large