activemq-users mailing list archives

From "binita.bharati" <binita.bhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding AMQ-4181 - JMS queue browser returns only page size number of messages
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:25:02 GMT
Oh..
It is the same test case that is failing for my version of external broker
(ActiveMQ 5.8.0 installed on MAC OSX 10.8.3).

I am getting the factory instance by plainly doing a :
ActiveMQConnectionFactory  factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
No BrokerService related code is present in my test case. I just ran my
testcase again, with higher number of messages (1000 messages sent) . The
new test case link is  -
http://pastebin.com/zNC1LLz8 <http://pastebin.com/zNC1LLz8>
It again failed , here is the assertion error I got :

java.lang.AssertionError:
Expected :1000
Actual   :239
 <Click to see difference>
	at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:92)
	at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:689)
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:127)
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:514)
	at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:498)
	at QueueBrowsingTest.testBrowsing(QueueBrowsingTest.java:56)

I have this entry made into my activemq.xml conf file:
<policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb"
maxPageSize="9999" maxBrowsePageSize="9999">
Had added the attributes maxPageSize and maxBrowsePageSize , after it was
mentioned in some forum to try with these attributes set to some large
number.