activemq-users mailing list archives

From "binita.bharati" <>
Subject Re: Regarding AMQ-4181 - JMS queue browser returns only page size number of messages
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:17:26 GMT
The testcase has this significant difference in approach from what I am
 - TestCase uses the same javax.jms.Session instance to both produce and
then browse the queue.

What I am doing :
- A queue is already present in the broker, and am sending messages to this
queue (works fine, and shows up fine in ActiveMQ web console)
- There are no consumers for this queue
- Now , I need to browse this queue. So, I create a QueueBrowser instance
(in a different javax.jms.Session), and try enumerating over it. The queue
has over 500 messages, but the QueueBrowser only returns the first 239