activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Glassfish 4 + ActiveMQ RAR 5.8.0 + ActiveMQ 5.8.0 + Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler)
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:32:57 GMT
Hi,

It was just to notice to folks using ActiveMQ and Glassfish that I made some
test using Glassfish 4 + ActiveMQ RAR 5.8.0 + ActiveMQ 5.8.0 + Eclipse 4.3
(Kepler) and everything worked as it is expected ... so far!. So, I am very
happy to use ActiveMQ in our environment. The integration with JMS 2.0 (JEE
7) would be a great plus anyway!

I had some problems with the glassfish descriptors on Eclipse Juno, but with
Eclipse Kepler everything runs quite smooth.