activemq-users mailing list archives

From guerra <jg.gue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Missing OpenWire connections in the web console on ActiveMQ 5.8.0.
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:19:55 GMT
Thank you for your feedback!. I am looking forward to see the next release.

Regarding to the web console, I was looking at this thread and I was
wondering whether this camel console would be integrated within the release
5.9. I looks pretty cool actually, and it is something I miss since the
5.5.0 that camel console was wiped away. (Licensing problems I beleive)
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMq-Admin-console-td4667435.html