activemq-users mailing list archives

From santonel <>
Subject Activemq 5.9 leveldb replication problem
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:42:37 GMT
I'm trying to setup a replicated LevelDB Store (following the instruction on
The version i'm using of activemq is 5.9 snapshot (20130609.215120-72).

I've setup 3 zookeeper servers and 4 activemq servers (3 replica nodes so
that I can take one down without suffering a service outage) using the
following configuration for each one (all broker have the same name):

		  hostname=""     //,,
The server run smooth, if I take down the master one replica will come up,
so far, so good.

The problem arise when I create a queue and put some messages in the server.
The data will not propagate to the slaves, so if I take down (activemq stop
using wrapper) the server
where i have created the queue and the messages, one slave come up but
without the master queue/messages.

I've also try the same configuration, with the options "sync" with value
quorum_disk, to be sure that any changes will be written in local disk and
remote disk,
but no lucky.

I'm wrong with some configuration? I can't figure it out, any help will be