activemq-users mailing list archives

From Clement Buisson <clement.buis...@lookout.com>
Subject Master/Slave works but no data is exchanged between the nodes (MySQL backend)
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:32:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup a cluster of ActiveMQ servers (5.8). So far, I have 4 nodes:

A1 which has its networkConnector set to masterslave:(tcp://B1:62626,tcp://B2:62627)
B1: masterslave:(tcp://B1:62626,tcp://B2:62627)
A2: masterslave:(tcp://A1:61616,tcp://B2:61617)
B2: masterslave:(tcp://A1:61616,tcp://B2:61617)

I can see in the logs that all of these 4 servers can talk to each others, they noticed when
a Master goes down and are switching to the slave automatically, which is cool.
But, they never exchange any data! When I send a new topic/queue to one of the masters, the
message goes nowhere else, it sits on that host and none of the others nodes are aware of
it. Interestingly, nothing goes to the activemq database either, the ActiveMQ process creates
the tables when it starts so the process can reach the database.

Not sure what to look for now. I did a bunch of Googling without success.
Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,
Clement