activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject What kind of connection does ActiveMQ-CPP use?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:06:16 GMT
I am having problems using SELinux and ActiveMQ + Apache together.
Currently I have SELinux disabled and everything works, but I need it
running eventually. I assume I just need to allow the applications to
connect over certain ports, but I'm not positive on that.

Do ActiveMQ-CPP and Stomp connect via http or do they use something else? I
need to do know so I can give the correct permissions under SELinux.

Thanks