activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sean Beck <seanmckayb...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ functionality to detect if certain messages are in a queue
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:37:32 GMT
So I am sending files over to a server and there are two files with the
same name but of a different "type" that are merged together on the server
side. As soon as a file is received I send a message containing the type
and the filename to a queue. Once both files are over on the server I want
to then start another program that combines the two.

Does ActiveMQ support this kind of functionality? I don't really understand
Camel but I have been told that it might. If so could you point me in the
right direction?

Thanks