activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate message
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:41:30 GMT
So when activemq tries to replay a message back to a broker it came from,
there is auditing in the store that won't allow it (in normal use cases it
would keep dup messages from being sent from producers on failover for
example). You should disable the auditing as described here

http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html#NetworksofBrokers-StuckMessages%28version5.6%29

Also checkout Torsten's blog post:
http://tmielke.blogspot.de/2012/03/i-have-messages-on-queue-but-they-dont.html

--