activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use LevelDB as Temp Store?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 19:54:25 GMT
Haven't tested it out too much, but I believe you should be able to do this
in the activemq.xml configuration file...
note you'll have to explicitly specify where you want to use
FilePendingMessageCursors if you have persistent=false

 <tempDataStore>
        <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
class="org.apache.activemq.leveldb.LevelDBStore">
             <property name="directory" value="${activemq.base}/tmp" />
      </bean>
 </tempDataStore>