activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RSS/Atom feed of news/releases?
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 20:01:37 GMT
not sure what kind of official RSS or broadcast feed there is.. on this
mailing list we announce all releases (as you can see Tim just did recently
for an NMS client release). There is a "news" section on the website too
that has such release announcements. Can also check out our twitter feeds,
usually we announce. Hope that helps a little...

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog