activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Occasional Null Pointer Exception during NetworkConnector connection again?
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:05:06 GMT
Yah, looks like it *could* be a race between when the remote part of the
bridge is up and when the broker is trying to forward a message. It would
be best if you can write a junit test and attach to the aforementioned
JIRA. Take a look at the following for help with writing the test.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/usecases/ThreeBrokerQueueNetworkTest.java?view=markup