activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS 2.0 alignment
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 12:40:34 GMT
It is on the radar but there are no concrete plans.
one thought is that JMS2 could provide a general interface to all of
the transports that ActiveMq provides. So the jms2 client could have
plugins for amqp, openwire, mqtt, stomp etc.
in other words it could become a unifying force.

If there are particular bits that are of interest, feel free to
contribute a first stab and attach it to a jira. We love contributions
:-)