activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: How to secure the access to the web console in AMQ 5.8 using JAAS and Apache DS
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:53:46 GMT
Hi,

so in order to secure web console, you need to secure the Jetty instance.
Take a look at conf/jetty.xml. We use by default simple HashLoginService,
but you can configure it using jaws

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/JAAS

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any examples beyond this.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac