activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Scripts that generate the ActiveMQ website?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:29:55 GMT
Hi,

can you try this link

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/createrssfeed.action?types=blogpost&spaces=ACTIVEMQ&spaces=AMQCPP&spaces=NMS&title=Apache+Software+Foundation+RSS+Feed&labelString%3D&excludedSpaceKeys%3D&sort=modified&maxResults=10&timeSpan=365&showContent=true&showDiff=true&confirm=Create+RSS+Feed

I tried creating a feed in confluence, which seems to be a non-trivial
tasks. But it seems to work

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac